17 Dog Memes that will Make Your Day


News gets old, memes become irrelevant, but dog memes are immune to aging. They've successfully cemented themselves on the internet like Mona Lisa in the Louvre, attracting huge crowds of curious visitors every day. Here at Best For My Dog, we're familiar with their power to brighten even the darkest of days, so we're happy to present to you another refined collection of some of the funniest and cutest we've found!

1
Meme - Canidae - Don't get a kitten and a husky they said...

2
Meme - Mammal - Puppy I found in the oilfields of West Texas. Named him Dobby

3
Meme - Adaptation - This coffe shop in Lesvos, Greece opens its doors each night in the winter for stray dogs so that they do not freeze outside

4
Meme - Dog breed - My little girl who is 15 years old wanted to go to the park today, she's a bit too old so I carried her down there, when we got there this is how she sat enjoying the sunshine

5
Meme - Dog - He's extremely proud of his painting 2019 Boomer

6
Meme - Dog breed - When your friends are hot and you're just....well you're just you...

7
Meme - Adaptation - This is Walter. Walter waits by the front gate every Monday for his friends the binmen, who always shower him with love and treatos. 11/10 patient boy er Paper

8
Meme - Dog - On the train and saw this friendly face

9
Meme - Dog - My dog Curtis (left) with his best friend Simon at doggy daycare

10

Meme - Dog - I was having a bad day and this dog walked to my bus stop, sat on the bench and asked me for pets. I'm now having a good day. AV AEAV


Know your Dogs Hidden Intelligence Here


11
Meme - Dog - My sister rescued this baby girl and gave her new ears

12
Meme - Dog - Best engagement announcement photo ever hertirst

13
Meme - Grass - I haven't met my new neighbor yet, but her dogs love me

14
Meme - Dog breed - This is Ralph. He heard a firework. Not sure if the world is ending but if it is he wanted to be with you oe Vin 100

15
Meme - Dog - Hig will sit on my steps and howl until I open the door and acknowledge him. Also Hig is not my dog ER

16
Meme - Dog breed - Headed to a concert last night when something ran in front of my car. Need- less to say I missed the concert and now have a new dog

17
Meme - Photo caption - My boys were separated for two years due to a divorce. My ex agreed today that I can keep my 9 year old boy!!


I have often been asked whether dogs have a sense of humor? I think that some do. In my experience, some breeds of dogs, like Airedales, Cairn Terriers, and Irish Setters seem to view life as if it were a giant stage in which they can engage in the play of all sorts, some of which includes pranks of various types which they use to target their human and canine housemates. Some dogs seem to go through life with the motto "It's not worth doing if it doesn't cause a furor!" This makes such dogs a great pleasure for people who can put up with the unpredictability associated with a dog's brand of wittiness, while the same dogs can be the bane of the existence to people who like order and quiet in their life.
I hope this has made your day. If you are struggling with walking your dog or you want to walk someone else's dog, you should read - How to Walk Your Dog

Please subscribe to us for more such memes.

No comments

Please Do No comment any Spam Links

Powered by Blogger.